We are back with Joel Cavanaugh, partner at Hanna Rasnick Evanchan Palmisano Hobson & Fox LLC, for this episode. Joel handles a wide array of cases in estate planning and has a wealth of knowledge to share with us today. In part one of this two-part episode, we got to know more about Joel and talked about the ins and outs of running a business. In part two, Joel will answer your estate planning questions.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this episode:
- The importance of having a will, a financial power of attorney, and a medical power of attorney. (1:19)
- Joel breaks down the differences between a financial power of attorney and medical power of attorney. (5:28)
- Do I need a trust? (11:38)
- The differences between a revocable and irrevocable trust. (17:34)
- The importance of having an estate plan. (23:44)
Learn more about Joel: https://www.businessandconstructionattorneys.com/attorney/joel-d-cavanaugh/)
For more, visit us online: https://baschrock-fg.com/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.