In this episode, we’re spending some time with BA Schrock’s Colleen LeMasters, CFP® to share our process for helping and assisting clients when the face these significant changes that disrupt life and retirement. This is a conversation that we can approach from multiple angles so we’ve broken it out into two parts. In part one we talked about these life changes from a non-retirement perspective.
Now we’re going to turn our attention to the retirement aspect of this conversation and the changes that often happen to people around this time.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn on this episode:
- What is the most common change people face when someone goes from working to retirement? (1:26)
- How interest rate changes impact your retirement plan and your ability to retire like you want. (4:18)
- Will you lose your job if you stick around or pass up a buyout? (8:14)
- What happens when you’re forced into an early retirement? (10:19)
- How has income planning changed with the increase in interest rates? (12:33)
For more, visit us online: https://baschrock-fg.com/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.